Since our establishment in November 2014, JB&RSC has emerged as a prominent healthcare facility in the public sector, offering cutting-edge care to major burn patients. But with an impressive bed capacity of 78, we stand as one of the largest and most advanced healthcare institutions in the Government of Punjab’s healthcare initiative. Our primary mission is to deliver exceptional care to our patients while making a substantial contribution to public health.
Our Comprehensive Services Include:
- Burn management with ICU care
- Skin allografts
- Rehabilitation and occupational therapy
- Scar management
- Reconstructive surgery for traumatic and congenital deformities
- Tumor boards and multidisciplinary management of cancer patients
- Microsurgery and limb replantation services
- Training in burn management and reconstructive microsurgery
Moreover, at our state-of-the-art research laboratory, in partnership with the Centre of Excellence in Microbiology (CEMB) at the University of Punjab, we are pioneering Stem Cells and Keratinocytes research. Our recent development, Acellular Dermis, serves as a revolutionary skin substitute for burn and trauma patients. Annually, we attend to approximately 31,000 patients in our Outpatient Department (OPD) and perform around 3,000 major surgeries.
JB&RSC extends its role beyond patient care. We are not just a leading center for burn victim treatment, but we also spearhead the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and treatment protocols for burn centers across the province. The Pathology Lab, Radiology, and Physiotherapy Departments, alongside our team of 387 skilled professionals, collaborate tirelessly to provide optimal care.
Burn Centre – Achievements and Distinctions
- Training over 60 plastic and reconstructive surgeons, the highest number in the country
- Pioneering Pakistan’s first and only Skin Bank
- Serving as the largest Limb Replantation Centre in the nation, available 24/7
- Housing a Stem Cell and genetic Diseases Research Lab with the country’s first GMP facility
- Offering the largest reconstructive microsurgery services in Pakistan
Our 78-bed, high-tech center boasts the latest facilities for burn injury management, including well-equipped wards, special burn beds, and advanced monitoring equipment.
Moreover, our facility comprises a resuscitation area, an Intensive Care Unit with 10 beds, a High Dependency Unit with 6 beds, 2 Acute Burn Theatres, 4 Reconstruction Theatres, a Burn Ward with 24 beds, a Reconstructive Surgery Ward with 24 beds, 14 Private Rooms, a Day Care Surgery Unit, an Out-Patients Department, a Clinical Pathology Lab & Blood Bank, Radiology, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, a Multipurpose Conference Hall, a Skin Bank, a Stem Cell Lab, Support Services (CSSD & Laundry), Automation/Computerization for effective inventory and financial management, and a Fire Safety/Fire-fighting System & CCTV surveillance facility.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any inquiries; our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare facilities and services available. Your well-being is our top priority.